Friday 11 May 2012

Hello!

Hi! I am the Archangel, yes the one and only!

My friends call me Archie by the way :).

I'm making this blog to show that us fears arn't always scary and evil and are just like you.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Relationships:
So I've been, in a relationship with the Rake (I call him Rakey <3) for a while now, he's just...where do I begin? Wonderful, he is so caring and understanding.

We met at this bar one night, he was eying me up (obviously drunk), and then came over and showed off his claws, thinking "why not?" I invited round my place and we had Fear sex, which by the way is like 10x human sex.

Expecting him to run out the next morning I was surprised to find he made me breakfast, it was a severed arm...but hey, its the thought that counts.

Ever since then we've been going out, he stays with me cuz he doesn't really have a home... But he's a joy to have round the house.

Home:
Well when I was younger, I lived in malibu for about 5 years until I was evicted cuz I couldn't keep up the rent. But all was not lost, a friend of mine had just moved out of a house in bliss and offered the place to me, it was cheap so I took it.

Its a bit of a rough area in Bliss, its like I'm always surrounded by a presence, but I gotta admit it's quite comforting and although the areas rough, you just get a feeling of peace and total calmness...

Work:
Well I'm in quite a low paying job but you know what... I love it. I basically follow people around, and when certain things happen I give that person the opportunity to embrace me! (Don't ask).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well thats all for now!






No comments:

Post a Comment